Protect Your Roof – Protect Your Investment
Your roof is arguably the most important part of your home. While your walls give you ample protection from the elements, your roof offers more protection. So, when the rains come pouring down, you can rest easy knowing that you have your roof over your head.
But after years and years of exposure to inclement weather, what do you think happens to your roof? Shingles come loose, beams start to decay, and eventually leaks are introduced. Regular Roof Maintenance keeps that from happening.
Solve Your Roof Issues Before It’s Too Late
With regular maintenance, you stay on top of your roof’s problems. A routine inspection is essential so you know the current state of your roof. That way, you’ll catch a problem before it even happens.
At CK Roofing, we have helped clients build and maintain their roofs for over 20 years. Our quality maintenance program identifies potential problems and fixes them before they can cause irreversible damage.
Our process begins with a full inspection of your roof. We’ll be checking for:
- Signs of wear and tear
- Weather damage
- Beam decay
- Wearing down of asphalt shingles
- Growth of moss or algae
- Accumulation of debris
- Evidence of rodent and insect infestations
- Warped decking and cracked or corroded flashing
- Breaches due to roof additions
What’s Involved in Roof Maintenance?
CK Roofing offers a prolific maintenance program that covers everything from inspection to the installation of protective measures to ensure that your roof is well taken care of.
We offer a prolific system of maintenance that includes:
- Pre-inspection of roof to evaluate extent of damage
- Roof cleaning activities to remove all signs of animal infestations and growth of moss or algae
- Debris removal from corners and gutters
- Roof repair such as replacement of worn shingles, breaches, leaks, and all signs of wear and tear
- Waterproofing and application of sealant to prevent water damage and help protect the roof to extend its life
With our roof maintenance program, you can be sure that your roof is free from all existing problems and protected from all future damage. All our cleaning and repair activities are pro-rated and are contingent on the results of the inspection. You will be provided with a full report after the inspection and another once all cleaning and repair work is completed.
Protect Your Roof with CK Roofing
We remain committed to providing you with roofing systems of superior quality and helping you maintain them for optimum quality. Our team of highly-skilled, well-trained professionals can help you thoroughly assess the condition of your roof and determine the best course of action. Give us a call at (281) 747-5547 to get started today!