24 Hour Emergency Service
Flooding and water accidents don’t wait for normal business hours, and neither do we. CK Roofing provides emergency water restoration services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week—including all holidays. You can expect a prompt response time, day, or night.
Whether you need emergency flood damage restoration or top-to-bottom home cleaning, you can trust CK Roofing to make your house feel like home again. They have the training, experience, and equipment to get your home looking its best quickly.
Storm Damage Cleanup and Restoration
Storm and flood damage can be overwhelming. Urgent action is needed, and you need the company with storm damage experience. CK Roofing has the expertise and the means to handle any size disaster and respond quickly to storm and flooding conditions.
Storms happen with little warning and can be very destructive, so you’ll need the business that you can trust to rise to the occasion. Despite the type of storm, CK Roofing can handle any size catastrophe. During catastrophic storms and major events, our Disaster Recovery Team can respond quickly with additional resources.
We Act Fast to Keep More Damage From Happening
In various cleaning and restoration jobs, people need a quick reaction. With over 20 years of storm restoration service, CK Roofing is strategically placed faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs. Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. CK Roofing arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Those who do not react to the water damage will experience further problems.
How Fast Damage can Increase:
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, soaking everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture surfaces may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpeting.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Within The First 24 Hours:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
Within 48 Hours:
- Mold and mildew may develop and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Alloy begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard pollution is possible.
After A Week or More:
- Recovery time and cost increase dramatically; replacing soiled materials and architectural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Architectural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to inhabitants.
Severe Weather & Storm Damage Repair
Our team will make sure your roof is built to withstand even the toughest challenges our notorious Texas weather throws at it. We offer a wide range of storm repair services in Houston and the surrounding areas, including:
- Storm Damage Repair
- Hail Damage Repair
- Wind Damage Repair
- Damaged Gutters
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
Whether you need a comprehensive roof inspection or a quick laminate shingle replacement, you can trust our team to do the job right.
Call (281) 747-5547 now to speak with an experienced roofing contractor and get a free consultation for your residential roofing project!